December 9, 2023

Veranda of Madoka 32 [FINAL]

 And here it is, the final chapter of Veranda... 

I don't really know how to feel. I've been working on this series for years, and now that it's finally done I guess I'm trying to avoid letting the sinking feeling of the passage of time get to me. 

At least I want to personally thank everyone that helped us get this series translated. From the earlier days of begging for translations in forums to the recent, very much appreciated, helping hands in increasing the quality of both the translation as well as the color pages (that so dearly needed an expert).

However, it's not the end-end of the series yet. We still have a bonus color chapter from the tank version that will go up soon together with the complete file for Volume 3, so it's not yet time to say goodbye to this meguca family.

So, enjoy the final (not final-final) chapter of Veranda of Madoka!



3 comments:

  1. thank you very much, there is no other translation dedicated to translate madoka related other than you guys, if only i able to read japan smh

    ReplyDelete